VINTAGE CLOWN MATTER:
christmas show '09


These are two clips (from dress rehearsal) from my newest show which I'm calling Vintage Clown Matter: Christmas '09. I've been working on this idea for about a year. I've been wanting to do something with physical comedy but it would also include dramatic character moments. I brought Steve into the project with me after realizing my ideas would work better with a second character. Because the ideas were coming together slowly for the non-seasonal show, and rehearsal was laborious, I decided to rush to put together something for Christmas with the intent to travel with it (which we have). This has given Steve and I time to test ideas on stage. I would love to hear your feedback as that is the best way to refine a new piece of theatre. 






0 BE HIP! share your comments. Give your thoughts.:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts.

top