THE SITTING STONE


Being stuck or immobilized by self-doubt and depression is a miserable place to be. Have you ever had those times when you felt tethered by life? You are stuck, not able to get free from that which holds you down. Fear gets in the way of accomplishing great things. Art takes risk. However without risk originality can never be achieved. 

It's the fear of failure - being judged by the world as not good. So this is a monument to those times when I "get stuck". It reminds me to cut the cord that holds me back - "self-doubt.

Freedom gives birth to the possibility of creating something original. 

This original painting was inspired by a poem I wrote, of the same title, during a very tough time in my life. (acrylic on canvas) 



0 BE HIP! share your comments. Give your thoughts.:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts.

top