3 THINGS I'M INTO RIGHT NOW


1. Gary Go - singer song writer. He is a cross between Maroon 5, Jason Marz, David Gray and Coldplay. I can't stop listening. 


2. The Coffee Bean - Order Pomegranate Blueberry Tea Latte (ice blended or hot.) It's worth the trip. PS students - free wi-fi, that's better than Starbucks.


3. Christians Doing Good In the World. This was presented at Willow Creek's Leadership Summit this year. What a way to help the poor around the world start a business. Watch this video and help the cause.

3 BE HIP! share your comments. Give your thoughts.:

Jenelle said...

You are so right! The Blueberry Pomegranate blended Latte was out-of-this-world!

WT Durrance said...

HA...makes me want to go get one right now.

secretlifeofdawn said...

So, I decided to head out to the local Coffee Bean in my area(which really, I had to go out of my area to find) to give this Blueberry Pomegranate blend a whirl. I must say, my taste buds were delighted! they danced and sang merrily as I sipped this most delicious concoction!!! needless to say, I was not disappointed!!!. I have had many a smoothie, blended, lollicup, shake, jamba things/drinks this by far is THE BEST!!!.

Love the free wi-fi too!!!, and the comfy chairs in which to sit, sip, and chat!!

Thanks for sharing, this drink will be on my "favorite things" blog next month for sure!

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts.

top